As you can see my blueberries came from Chile.
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 stick softened butter (4 tbsp)
|I just love these food under the facet shots!|
- Rinse your berries. In a bowl combine the blueberries, granulated sugar, corn starch, and lemon juice, and mix to combine evenly. Pour into a baking dish.
- In the same bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, oats, salt, and butter. Stir with a fork until the mixture is crumbly and evenly blended. Spread the mixture over the berries and bake at 375 degrees F. for 40 minutes.
|I had a heavy hand with the butter|