Into the bowl of a food processor or stand mixer cream together until fluffy: Beat in, one at a time: Add in: Add in and process just until combined: Turn off the processor and fold in: Spread the dough into a: Bake for about 45 minutes until lightly browned and set. A toothpick inserted in the center will come dryish (meaning no uncooked dough clinging to it, but it will be moist and there will be melted chocolate) Better to under cook than to over cook this one. Into the bowl of a food processor measure:
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
- Add in:
- Pulse the machine until the butter is incorporated and the mixture is crumbly. Slowly drizzle in:
- Process just until the mixture comes together.
- Turn out onto a floured board and bring it together into one piece.
- Divide the dough into 2 flat disks. Wrap and refrigerate or freeze the extra piece.
- Roll out your remaining dough and fit it into your tart pan. Chill until ready to fill.
Now we can all die happy.